L-UP is an SME company founded in 2001 by Philippe Bellier. L-UP has a network of consultants and experts with experience in industry and R&D, especially in high-tech fields such as aeronautics, energy, health, ICT and advanced materials.
Since 2001, L-up has been accompanying more than 100 projects submitted within the FP6, FP7 and Horizon 2020 programmes.
L-UP activity is mostly dedicated to:
- Conducting European technological survey to identify experts and/ or future partners in a specific technological area and anticipating future European collaborative projects;
- Assisting in preparing adequate response to the call for proposals both to national and European funding programmes;
- Managing R&D and innovation projects;
- Providing quality and supporting risk management;
- Defining and managing project results dissemination / communication / exploitation actions;
- Providing project management training.
Assets connected to the Be-Smart Project
L-UP will support the BE-SMART consortium in technical, financial, administrative, legal and quality management. L-UP will also manage the dissemination activities of the consortium partners.